Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Me is me thats what my brain is telling me

i wont be sad no more..

i find ways to be happy im a lil bit temperamental and quite hard to reason with when angry. i am sometimes domineering and overly acting and can be selfish in my physical demands and expectations, in other words my problems are: being stubborn, self-centered, strong, jealous, sometimes possessive, resentful, inflexible,

i can be vindictive in a way and it is said my accusers are seldom forgiven. i retain memories of injury and emotional pain for long period of time, yet are very patient and forebearing. i can be overly passionate and should learn to govern physical desires.

i can be self indulgent but with all that, makes a good person u can depend on, following through with any promises to help or, in matters of family responsibilities. Seeing that my needs are met over and beyond what i would expect.

i am practical and persistent, solid and reliable, but sometimes makulit! i am very sensible when it comes to my school works and money, but my overriding motivation in all things is a need for security.

i can be artistically inclined, and have an appreciation for beauty and luxury. i am very serious and loyal once i'm in a relationship, and i tend to be very sensual and patient, which generally makes great lovers.

For some reason, i like not only to become involved with, but also overburdened by their problems. Because of this involvement, i sometimes feel that friendship is a property, and i often get very possessive and jealous.

i am usually successful at any venture which i put my effort into, whether it be in a personal or professional level. i strive for spirituality through practical works, and sometimes it shows through materialism. With anything i do, i am very responsible, but most importantly, i am smarter than what people thinks.. T

his what i am... don't judge on what you see but judge them through what you see in the innerself...

i'm happy and wont be sad anymore

3 comments:

Rygel said...

nakuha ba comment ko? :D

Rygel said...

welcome to the blogging world!!! good for you that you can describe who you are. I've tried putting myself into words and I always fall short... or maybe i don't really know myself that well :D

bagoongg said...

dont be sad :-)